contoh surat lamaran kerja dalam bahasa inggris

berikut ini contoh surat lamaran kerja dalam bahasa inggris, yang biasa dipakai di luar negeri.

15 April 2011

The Office Manager
PO Box 143
Sumner Park QLD 4074

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Receptionist Position

I am applying for the position of receptionist, which was advertised in ‘The Courier Mail’ on Saturday 14 April 2011.

I have over 5 years experience working in a busy office environment as a Receptionist and general office administrator. I have recently completed a Certificate II in Business Administration at Sarina Russo Schools | Australia.

In all my previous employment positions, I have been required to operate a 10 to 15 line switchboard and general commander systems. I am competent is the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have a current typing speed of 40 words per minute with 100% accuracy.

Since beginning my working career I have gained many skills in the area of customer service and feel that I would be a valuable asset to your organisation.

I have enclosed my resume and can be contacted at anytime for an interview on 333 3333 33.

Yours faithfully,

Mary Brown

Saling Follow