caterpillar (ulat bulu) invasion,beware human!!

asahide‎ @int98 iseng nerjemahin ulat gondrong = caterpillar longish dan ulat gundul = hairless caterpillar
slfsn‎ I was being a bit paranoid about the caterpillars on the mango tree:/
KeishaMartinez_‎ RT @Ueda_x: Getting my eyebrows done todaaaaaay!!!! So happy. They look like caterpillars loooool< you know ueda! I'm doin mine too smh
yogirespati‎ Oke, my sister sent a message just to say that the caterpillar already hit Jogja. Errr, it increases my stress during test!
Monicawrites‎ RT @FarahKhanAli: GM, thought for the day "Just when the caterpillar thought his life was over, he became a Butterfly..." Have
CatherineCatsaz‎ Caterpillars on Jkt? That means..... More butterflies. Great. Don't forget that they could be anywhere Cath.. --"
jovinxa‎ Seriously, I am freaking out to hear about this caterpillars epidemic..
CatherineCatsaz‎ Caterpillars on Jkt? That means..... More butterflies. Great. Don't forget that they could be anywhere Cath.. --"

Saling Follow